Job Number: 102253
Job Number: 102253 Updated on: 2/8/2024
Overview: Be part of a high-profile team, leading core team meetings with an industry leader in adaptive computing.
Location: Austin, Texas 78735
Compensation: Based 2-4 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time, ongoing, hybrid remote and onsite
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for a marketing program manager to manage core project meetings and direct project execution across stakeholders for a global technology leader in Southwest Austin. In this lead role, you will own critical status meetings for high-profile commercial marketing projects, ensuring alignment to timelines and key planning milestones and identifying risks, mitigation planning, and execution. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to be part of a tight-knit team. This full-time, full-benefits, ongoing role is hybrid, so we can only consider candidates currently residing in the Austin, Texas, area.
- Partner with the Manager for Marketing Business Planning to provide end-to-end support tracking commercial marketing and business factors impacting programs
- Manage biweekly commercial cycle meetings, leading and facilitating core team meetings, maintain the plan of record for milestones and deliverables, prepare meeting agendas and meeting minutes, and track action items
- Drive cross-functional collaboration, developing deep relationships with key partners, including business unit, sales strategy and operations, marketing, and sales teams
- Gather and schedule content for executive status updates
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 2-4 years of experience in a Program Management role; alternately, progressively responsible Project Management roles in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing, business operations, finance, or related field
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Marketing Program Management fundamentals as applied to a large and complex organization
- Exposure to computer hardware in the semiconductor industry, as well as marketing, is a plus
- A self-starter who is comfortable with continuously changing priorities and experienced in managing complex projects
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills are critical, as this role interacts with employees of all levels in multiple domains in a global enterprise organization
- Strategic agility, drive for results, and ability to exercise independent judgment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with project management tools Smartsheets plus
- High proficiency in Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Liaison-paid Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Bright Wellness Program
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free access to an Employee Assistance Program.