MARKETING OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Job Number: 102169
Marketing Operations Coordinator
Job Number: 102169 Updated on: 5/16/2023
Overview: Collaboratively execute technical marketing for a global leader in PC and enterprise hardware, software, and E-learning.
Location: remote, USA (specific states only)
Compensation: Based on 2-4 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: full-time (business hours, central time), ongoing
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate, full-time, ongoing opportunity for a Marketing Operations Coordinator to join our team supporting our global corporate client, a leader in PC and enterprise hardware and software. As an embedded member of the team promoting cloud, software, and eLearning services, you'll be part of a growing BU with long-term career potential. The ideal candidate for this collaborative work-from-home role will have a strong technical command of Salesforce.com and HubSpot, be highly data-oriented, organized, and have a deep understanding of customer journeys in marketing in the high-tech space. You'll work from your home office in parallel with other U.S.-based client marketers and Austin-based Liaison marketing professionals to coordinate elements of B2B marketing campaigns focused on a range of product and service lines. This full-time ongoing opportunity starts at the specialist level and may offer growth opportunities to more advanced marketing roles over time. The team is primarily based in Austin, Texas, but we are ready to hire a fully remote employee who can collaborate during central time business hours based in one of the states in which we do business: FL, MI, MD, MN, NC, OH, TN, TX, VA, UT, and WI.
- Support the technical aspects of the client’s marketing initiatives, including email campaigns, landing pages, workflow creation, and reporting
- Work collaboratively with the marketing operations and sales teams to ensure seamless integration between HubSpot and Salesforce
- Generate reports on customer journeys and marketing performance for sales and marketing leaders within the organization
- Identify areas for optimization within our marketing processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to building and maintaining key mechanics of marketing model including lead scoring, attribution, and campaign management
- Partner closely with marketers to ensure successful activation of their campaigns and plays
- Contribute to data governance, ensuring high-accuracy data throughout a multi-touch customer journey
- The team is primarily based in Austin, Texas, but we are ready to hire a fully remote employee who can collaborate during central time business hours based in one of the states in which we do business: FL, MI, MD, MN, NC, OH, TN, TX, VA, UT, and WI
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 2-4 years of experience in technical marketing operations roles, with a strong understanding of HubSpot and Salesforce
- Experience in a large collaborative corporate or high-tech environment where you worked alongside other marketing stakeholders
- Marketing Specialist, Coordinator, or similar titles indicate a match to our needs. If your titles have been in different areas or levels, please use the “How Does this Opportunity Fit You” section of our application to bridge the gap
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, computer science, or a related field
- The team is primarily based in Austin, Texas, but we are ready to hire a fully remote employee who can collaborate during central time business hours based in one of the states in which we do business: FL, MI, MD, MN, NC, OH, TN, TX, VA, UT, and WI. Please do not apply to this position if you are not in one of these states.
- Salesforce reporting, campaign tracking, and data syncing within HubSpot
- HubSpot email creation and workflows, landing page creation, and reporting. Skill with related tools may be transferable if your experience is otherwise extremely well-matched
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance and buy-up options
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.