WEB CONTENT PROJECT MANAGER
Job Number: 102101
Web Content Project Manager
Job Number: 102101 Updated on: 11/22/2022
Overview: Be part of a growing team managing web content for tech leader with great mentors and leaders
Location: Austin, Texas
Compensation: Based on 3-5 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time ongoing
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a career opportunity for Web Content Project Manager. This role is 80% PM and 30% copywriting/editing headlines and short content for a global gaming and virtual hardware leader. This could be a great fit if you have 3-5 years of PM experience managing web page updates and working with in-house creatives and agencies. Do you like to create engaging bite-sized copy nuggets while sipping your morning beverage? Perfect! This role may be done from a home office anywhere in Texas, but candidates in the Austin area with the availability to work hybrid onsite 2-3 days a week are preferred. We will also consider remote candidates who currently reside in FL, OH, NC, MI, MD, MN, TN, and VA.
- Be part of a highly collaborative, tight-knit team with great mentors
- Play a critical role in managing page updates for the marketing team that supports the world’s fastest-growing processors powering notebooks and desktops
- Write short, user-friendly customer engagement content working with copy from business units and agencies
- Interface with colleagues worldwide including marketing, digital web team, agencies, and other creatives to launch new product landing pages and update existing ones
- Maintain budget and timeline trackers associated with ongoing marketing page launches
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 3-5 years in a Web Content Project Manager role coordinating assets (content/images) for web pages within a large corporate environment
- Experience planning, scheduling, and working with remote teams, vendors, and agencies
- You have worked in a larger organizational structure, collaborating across multiple teams
- Basic marketing writing skills for simple customer engagement content or improving/clarifying scope from product managers
- Ability to provide writing samples
- Exceptional communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity
- The two words your colleagues would use to describe you: self-starter!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Experience with any web publishing platform, Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Proficiency using enterprise PM tools
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.