GRAPHIC DESIGNER/PRODUCTION – EVENTS
Job Number: 102077
Graphic Designer/Production - Events
Job Number: 102077 Updated on: 8/9/2022
Overview: Bring your design and production skills for event booth signage and collateral.
Location: Remote, Austin, TX
Compensation: Based on 2-4 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time ongoing
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an ongoing full-time opportunity for a remote Graphic Designer with Production skills. As part of a small yet highly collaborative team, you will partner with a lead designer to build assets/booth signage as well as play a supporting role in helping with some event logistics, mostly related to webinars. As part of a large and growing B2B tech firm with a leading product line, your work with event displays and social media graphics will positively impact the customer experience. We prefer candidates based in the Austin, Texas or Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota areas but will consider well-matched candidates to work fully remote (USA only) from these target states: MN, VA, TN, NC, MD, MI, UT, OH, and TX.
- Be part of a high-functioning, collaborative team with great mentors
- Translate design ecosystems to event spaces and promotions, social media graphics, event collateral, event landing pages (not coding) posters, emails, etc.
- Partner with lead creatives on ideas for visual presentations to promote events and webinars
- Build support graphics and optimize for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Split time between Design and Production
- Manage some webinar logistics with the Sr. Event Brand Manager
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 2-4 years of experience in a dedicated graphic design or production role that includes larger format signage and corporate social media
- Experience creating designs and building final production files (print, digital, and large format)
- Design and production experience with trade show or event signage within a branded ecosystem (this is not designing physical booths or 3D work)
- A web-based portfolio showing adaptable design skills across a range of social media platforms and samples that might be more production-based
- Your resume will be a dead giveaway to your attention to detail and formatting consistency!
- A friendly and engaging demeanor with good communication skills
- Adept at multitasking and strong organizational skills
- Highly proficient in designing and producing files in Adobe Creative Suite, focusing on Illustrator and Photoshop
- Skilled in file prep for digital, print, and large format
- Basics working in any PM system
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.