Job Number: 101925
Job Number: 101925 Updated on: 12/14/2021
Overview: Join an award-winning agency writing copy for tech products with a world leader in tech solutions
Compensation: Based on 1 - 3 years of experience
Hours/Duration: Full-time schedule, initially budgeted for 9-months with possible extension
Liaison Creative + Marketing is immediately hiring a Junior Copywriter with a strong aptitude for technology to join our team. Supporting our high-tech client's in-house agency, which has been recognized for its campaign work, you will lead the creation of engaging content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns. This could be a fit if you have an online portfolio and some experience creating compelling advertising, marketing, or sales content. We are compensating based on 1 - 3 years of experience. This position is remote from select target states with full benefits and is expected to last for nine months with the possibility of extension.
- Collaborate with creative directors, art directors, account managers, and producers to create engaging concept-driven creative content for channels including digital display, digital online, social, and video to support global advertising and digital experiences
- Write compelling ad copy, dig into the technology, and write longer-form copy for web pages and snackable assets
- Create Marcom and digital copy for global audiences with a leading world tech brand
- Engage in multiple projects simultaneously and work within a fast-paced, dynamic in-house agency environment
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 1 – 3 years of experience as a copywriter, preferably at an external or in-house agency
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as advertising, marketing, communications, mass media, or English
- Advertising or marketing background, preferably with experience working with premium brands
- Skilled at writing compelling headlines as well as longer-form body copy describing technology
- Creative portfolio demonstrating concept-driven integrated campaigns for clients across multiple media vehicles. YOU MUST SUBMIT AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO SHOWING CAMPAIGN/ADVERTISING WORK FOR CONSIDERATION!
- This is a remote position; however, we are only considering candidates currently residents of TX, MN, NC, UT, OH, VA, and TN. We cannot consider candidates outside of these areas at this time.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment managing multiple demanding projects
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around project directives and subject matter
- Passionate about digital-first creative, dynamic content, personalization at scale, and agile content development and optimization
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.