Product Marketing Specialist - GTM
Job Number: 101903 Updated on: 11/22/2021
Overview: Drive GTM and product packaging programs for a Fortune 500 leader in the PC gaming and technology industry
Location: Austin, TX 78735
Compensation: Based on 5-9 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time, ongoing
Liaison Creative + Marketing is hiring immediately for a full-time ongoing career opportunity for a Product Marketing Specialist to focus on gaming hardware packaging go-to-market (GTM) projects and programs as part of our team supporting our high-tech client's global marketing team, a Fortune 500 leader in PC gaming and technology. As an embedded member of a collaborative group of marketing professionals, you will be primarily involved in building and executing global campaigns that raise awareness of our client's brand and play an integral role in designing and developing retail packaging across a portfolio of PC gaming products. This position is onsite in SW Austin with significant opportunities for remote work.
- The Product Marketing Specialist will lead the gaming go-to-market (GTM) strategy and drive the execution of the global marketing campaign, including tracking and managing creative assets working with Regional Marketing and Sales teams
- Collaborate with worldwide gaming hardware product leaders and stakeholders to develop marketing programs designed to elevate the gaming brand (ensuring campaign deliverables are on time and within budget)
- Help capture and report data on unit sales utilizing all Marcom vehicles including email, social, events, and retail
- Assess the effectiveness of implemented programs and campaigns
- Provide technical expertise for packaging development for gaming component products, qualify packaging components, and provide engineering documentation
- This position functions at the intersection of Program Manager and Project Manager levels and does not manage staff
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5-9 years of Marketing Project Management or Program Management experience in a setting where you worked with national or global brands, Fortune 500 companies, and/or large marketing agencies
- Previous success collaborating on the creation of on-brand creative assets in a Project Management capacity
- Ideal experience is in the gaming hardware industry, but a strong interest in this industry could indicate a good fit
- Experience driving go-to-market (GTM) programs and product packaging experience are not required but could justify a higher starting salary, all else being equal
- We are only hiring someone currently based in Austin, TX. Candidates applying from outside of the area must indicate their date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of the application in order to be considered for this position
- Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to function autonomously and comfortable working in a global, matrixed organization
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of the PC and gaming markets
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of current marketing strategies, digital platforms, and trends
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
Please note: Liaison requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination for all new employees.