UX Researcher - Experience Design Group
Job Number: 101886 Updated on: 11/29/2021
Overview: Plan and execute research that helps define and drive the user experiences across software products and design initiatives
Compensation: Based on 4 - 6 years of experience
Hours/Duration: Full-time schedule; 9 months
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for a UX Researcher to join our team supporting our high-tech corporate client, a leader in Enterprise Technology solutions. As a member of our team embedded with our client company, you will a chance to drive the end-to-end user centered design process across the client's most exciting devices! This role is for 9 months with possible extension based on business needs, is fully remote, and has benefits.
- Be part of a world leader making an impact with consumer and business experiences
- Plan and execute research that helps define and drive exceptional user-experiences across software products and design initiatives
- Apply cutting-edge UX research and design that will have a global impact with customers
- Partner and collaborate with stellar researchers, engineers, designers, product owners, and business stakeholders
- 4-6 years of related experience with range of research methods, data collection and analytical techniques such as survey construction/analysis, UI prototype development, usability testing, focus group facilitation, and semi-structured and unstructured observational methods and statistical/quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- MS or PhD degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Design Anthropology, or another appropriate discipline
- Ability to synthesize and summarize findings across studies and participants, identify key insights and opportunities, and work with designers and product owners to turn data into great user experiences
- Experience working on hardware/software ecosystems
- While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, VA, OH, or UT. We are not considering candidates applying from outside of these states.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to collaborate in large, diverse teams (developers, analysts, strategists, and media representatives)
- Understanding of consumer and productivity computing products and trends
- Knowledge of marketing, brand, and strategy-oriented research methods including experience with customer segmentation, user taxonomies, and persona development
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
Please note: Liaison requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination for all new employees.