Job Number: 101878 Updated on: 10/12/2021
Overview: Remote role embedded within a creative agency supporting a leading global tech corporation with a well-known brand
Location: Remote, Austin, TX 78664
Compensation: Based on 7 years of experience
Hours/Duration: Full-time schedule, ongoing employment expected after initial 9 months
Liaison Creative + Marketing is hiring a conceptually driven Agency Copywriter to join our remote team supporting our high-tech corporate client internal creative agency. You are excited to create integrated campaigns, get them out to the masses, and are the best storyteller for the job. The role pays based on 7 years of agency experience plus full benefits and is expected to be ongoing after an initial nine-month assignment. While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, VA, or UT. We are not considering candidates applying from outside of these areas.
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, creative supervisors, and integrated team to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers, and influencers
- Lead role creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns
- Research, explore, and communicate best practices in copywriting and discern which competitive ideas are most effective
- Provide marketing and relationship support content in the form of emails, flyers, and signage
- Create a broad range of advertising deliverables (digital, TV/Video, print, social, product-description pages, site banners, etc.)
- Mentor team members with copy skills and contribute to the peer review
- Nurture big-picture, strategic-thinking skills
- Implement and maintain brand voice, tone, and style for both national and global audiences
- Present to internal clients and sell concepts
- 7 years of agency experience (either in-house or advertising agency)
- Ability to write for any vehicle, across consumer and commercial product lines.
- Experience creating campaign objectives and devise strategies
- Communication skills that drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives
- Experienced in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Web-based creative portfolio demonstrating the ability to develop concept-driven work. PLEASE NOTE: this is not a long-form, web content creator position. No download links or attachments pleased. Your portfolio must be a website.
- While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, VA, or UT. We are not considering candidates applying from outside of these areas.
- Passion for learning, education, and the next new thing
- A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
Please note: Liaison requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination for all new employees.