Marketing Project Manager
Job Number: 101867 Updated on: 9/28/2021
Overview: Play an integral role and support our high-tech corporate client on the North American Field Marketing team
Compensation: Based on 8-10 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time. Initial 4 months with possible extension.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Project Manager to join our team, supporting our high-tech corporate client's North American Field Marketing group in the consumer PC industry! This role is ideal for someone who thrives on creating and finding solutions that are centered around customer engagement. We are compensating based on eight to ten years of corporate experience, and we offer full benefits. This role may be extended past the initial four-month assignment, but is not guaranteed.
- Manage programs to drive acquisition of target segments, with continuous assessment to performance
- Own the development and execution of the go-to-market plan to support specific growth initiatives
- Monitor and socialize campaign performance within established business management system
- Identify and implement new and innovative ways to reach the target audience via partners, media, or omni-channel stakeholders
- Assess market trends, quantify opportunities, and develop programs to meet the growing needs of the Consumer Direct business
- Manage the Canada regional marketing strategy for Consumer Direct business in the Consumer + Gaming space
- Manage budget and budget phasing, roadmap planning, and recommendations on content theme and vertical callouts
- Create marketing roadmaps and training on key initiatives, industry trends, and partner solutions
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline process, reduce costs, simplify, improve performance, and share best practices across the business
- 8-10 years of experience in Marketing
- Some exposure to Merchandising, Online, GTM Execution, Cycle Planning, Retail, and working with external agency partners.
- Experience implementing go-to-market plans
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing Proficient analytical skills with a focus on media performance, planning, and budget management Ability to learn quickly, think strategically, solve problems creatively, and manage multiple project timelines Organizational agility and interpersonal skills to create and maintain effective relationships
- While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, VA, or UT. We are not considering candidates applying from outside of these areas.
- Knowledge of Marcom process
- Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and lines of business in a virtual organization
- Proficient with analytics and distilling data
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
Please note: Liaison requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination for all new employees.