Job Number: 101846 Updated on: 9/1/2021
Overview: Remote role embedded within a creative agency supporting a leading global tech corporation with a well-known brand
Compensation: Based on 3 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time schedule, ongoing employment expected after initial 6 months
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an exciting job opportunity for a conceptually driven Marketing Copywriter to join our remote team supporting our high-tech corporate client internal creative agency. If you get excited creating integrated campaigns and inspire customers, this could be a fun role for you! Also, if you like to contribute big ideas, fresh perspectives, and game-changing concepts you have come to the right place. We are compensating based on 3 to 7 years of agency experience plus we offer full benefits. This role is expected to be ongoing after an initial 6-month assignment. While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, VA, or UT. We are not considering candidates applying from outside of these areas.
- Collaborate with award-winning art directors and designers on an integrated team to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers, and influencers
- Take the lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns
- Create a broad range of advertising deliverables across consumer and commercial product lines (digital, print, social, product-description pages, site banners, etc.)
- Implement and maintain brand voice, tone, and style for both national and global audiences
- Engage in multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working within prescribed deadlines
- Present your ideas and concepts in a collaborative environment
- 3-7 years of agency experience (in-house or advertising agency)
- Experience working with creative teams collaborating on campaigns for consumer products
- A love for words, great copy, and a sense of humor
- Inquisitive about technology
- A web-based creative portfolio showing concept-driven work samples
- Basics of online collaboration tools
- Passion for learning, education, and the next new thing
- Ability to adeptly handle fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
Please note: Liaison requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination for all new employees.