Job Number: 101833 Updated on: 8/17/2021
Overview: Support an award-winning team of creatives in our client's high-tech marketing internal agency.
Location: Remote, Austin, Texas preferred
Compensation: Based on 1-2 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time schedule, ongoing employment expected after initial 9 months
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a career opportunity for an Account Coordinator supporting our client's award-winning, high-tech internal agency. The Account Coordinator will support the Account Management Team in the day-to-day project management and account performance. This role will drive the creation of project schedules, communicate milestones and expectations, and handle high-level project tasks. This role could be a fit if you're looking to leverage 1 to 2 years of project management or coordination experience. This initial full-time assignment provides full Liaison benefits and is budgeted for 9 months with likelihood of ongoing employment. While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, VA, or UT. We are not considering candidates applying from outside of these areas.
- Support Project Managers in day-to-day project management as well as track issues and risks
- Drive the completion and handover of assets, ensuring specs are followed accurately and all elements are delivered on time
- Schedule, support, and facilitate internal creative reviews
- Develop and track end-to-end project plans for small projects
- Ensure all team members are informed and briefed on timelines and deliverables
- Proactively predict and remove roadblocks that may delay a project timeline
- Prepare status reports and/or client contact reports
- Work with brand/legal/partner for asset approval
- Interact with clients and provide exceptional customer service
- Assist in managing project level budgets (gathering estimates, tracking actuals, and documenting scope change requests)
- Stay up-to-date on competitive landscape, researching and reviewing competitive examples for presentation to agency teams
- 1-2 years of Project Management or Account Management within an ad agency
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with agencies or in-house teams
- Experience managing online and offline creative development
- Ability to learn quickly, think strategically, solve problems creatively, and manage multiple project timelines
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to different levels within the organization
- While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, VA, or UT. We are not considering candidates applying from outside of these areas.
- Knowledge of project methodology preferred
- Experience using project management tools (Monday.com or Clarizen)
- Professional, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
Please note: Liaison requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination for all new employees.