Social Media Project Manager
Job Number: 101807 Updated on: 7/7/2021
Overview: Support the delivery of social content for a global leader in consumer and enterprise PC technology
Location: remote, USA
Compensation: $70-80k/yr, depending on experience
Hours/Duration: Full-time schedule, originally budgeted for 5 months with possible ongoing employment
Liaison Creative + Marketing is hiring a Social Media Project Manager to join our team supporting our high tech corporate client, a global leader in enterprise technology. In this position you will own and drive creative execution and strategy of social media marketing campaigns and social activation's geared towards the consumer and gaming audiences. This position is part of our client's internal marketing team with a huge impact on brand perception of a leader in consumer and enterprise computing. This could be a fit if you're seeking a role to leverage your 5-7 years of agency or corporate social media experience. The initial full-time assignment pays $70-80k/yr and is budgeted for 5 months with likelihood of ongoing employment.
- Partner with global integrated marketing creative leads, PR, messaging/insights teams, and extended internal and external social partners driving and developing social content, expanding upon our campaigns and key product launches
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver social content that meets marketing objectives
- Partner with agencies in delivering social content that include videos, animation, imagery posts, articles and more.
- Enhance and build out highly compelling SMM plans focusing on brand awareness, growing fan base and increasing consumer engagement
- Manage quarterly budgets, production resources and intake of global content requests
- Engage internal and external influencer communities across channels and collaborate with them to develop compelling content
- Oversee the design, creation and management of relevant and compelling social content strategically laddering to campaign messages, in-market holiday initiatives and external events (videos, copy, radio scripts, animations and imagery)
- Manage a content calendar aligning with overall consumer and gaming business needs and social media strategies
- Devise strategies to drive traffic to our website and social media presence and engagement
- Analyze outcomes and make recommendations for improvement
- Coordinate with other campaign social managers, marketing and business leaders in an effort to integrate and orchestrate campaigns for maximum global social impact
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in social media marketing at an interactive agency or B2B / B2C brand
- Social media experience in entertainment or computer hardware (games, music, video/tv, consumer technology) a plus
- BA/BS degree is required.
- While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, or UT. Candidates applying from outside of these areas cannot be considered at this time
- Solid project and timeline management skills and proven experience in managing social campaign creative / production against quick turn timelines effectively and efficiently.
- Understanding of social metrics and KPIs with the ability to draw insight to strengthen social strategy and plans. Proficient in social listening tools a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, strategically align content plans and build and maintain strong relationships
- Passion for social media / content creation
- Attention to detail & adaptable to quick turn timelines
- Embrace change, highly adaptable, and flexible as priorities change
- Most benefits are available after 30 days
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Pet Insurance available
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program