Job Number: 101780 Updated on: 6/10/2021
Overview: Support our Fortune 50 client with reporting and analysis of a globally-funded investment and consulting budgets.
Location: Work from home in the Austin TX area
Compensation: Based on 4-7 years of experience
Hours/Duration: full-time, ongoing, starting August 23, 2021
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a new full-time ongoing opportunity for an Austin-area-based Budget Analyst to join our marketing team supporting our Fortune 50 business services client. As part of our existing Austin-based remote services team, you'll assist our client with day-to-day investment management for a large global investment project center of excellence. This position starts August 23, 2021. This is a good fit if you thrive in a matrix Fortune 500 environment working on multiple work streams and moving pieces simultaneously, and have a proven record of superlative budget accountability and communication skills.
- Day-to-day investment management for a large global investment project center of excellence
- Work closely with key client stakeholders to own ongoing tracking, reporting and status presentation deliverables
- Create and maintain custom Google Sheet and Excel trackers and dashboards
- Manage ongoing monthly budget reviews with investment leadership
- 4-7 years of dedicated budget management experience, some in a Fortune 500 setting
- This is a good fit if you thrive in a matrix Fortune 500 environment working on multiple work streams and moving pieces simultaneously, and have a proven record of superlative budget accountability and communication skills
- Experience working in a consulting services or other time-based revenue generative organization is helpful
- Some experience with annual budgets in the $5-25 million range
- This full-time, ongoing, full-benefits Liaison employee position is entirely work-from-home. The team is based in Austin, TX and we are only considering local candidates. Given the global nature of the work, flexibility may be required to allow for occasional domestic travel and work schedules beyond the Central Time Zone.
- Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, Folders (including security management)
- MS Excel (Pivot table, Vlookup, formatting)
- a high-level understanding and appreciation for basic accounting practices (year end accruals, journal entries)
- some data analytics (Salesforce.com is best)
- Ability to advise, communicate and provide client service with stakeholders in a matrix reporting structure
- ability to effectively build connections and engage in complex project ownership in a global remote/virtual office setting
- Ability to organize, develop and manage inter-related investment spreadsheets utilized by multiple remote personnel
- Ability to investigate and problem solve in ambiguous situations; resourcefully explore solutions
- Ability to pick up new system interactions quickly and efficiently
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.