Project Coordinator - Software Implementation
Job Number: 101729 Updated on: 5/6/2021
Overview: Partner with Operations and provide Coordinator/Admin support for an enterprise document management tool rollout.
Location: Remote, US
Compensation: Based on 2-5 years of experience
Hours/Duration: full-time, through 12/2021
Our client is implementing an enterprise-wide SaaS document management system, and we are seeking a Project Coordinator to support the Project lead. This is an internal client-facing role where you will be providing administrative support for the rollout, end-user communications, and training planning. This role will have a hands-on component loading assets and templates. We are seeking a highly organized and proactive Coordinator. SaaS experience not necessary. This project is estimated to last until Dec 2021 and is remote, with some occasional onsite.
- Attend core planning sessions for software implementation capture decisions and prioritizing action items
- Capture content needs from user workshops and secure deliverables fromthe team
- Upload content and templates into the new SaaS system and tag assets
- Support the design of administrator training documentation, draft end-user training documentation, and create troubleshooting FAQ's
- Generate weekly status reports on progress and escalation items
- Monitor support inbox, reviewing and responding to troubleshooting queries, liaising with IT and SaaS vendor
- 2-5 years experience in a Project Coordinator role in an enterprise organization.
- Roles in a quick-turn environment where you have had to capture action items, meeting notes, and communicate to teams priorities
- Past roles where extreme attention to detail and process working across internal and external teams
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- At this time, we can only accommodate remote employees who live in MN, TX, NC, UT, or TN. If you do not currently reside in one of these states, we cannot process your application at this time
- PC user versed with Microsoft Office
- Smartsheets skills a plus
- Incredibly organized and versed at capturing and distilling actions items tracking progress
- Experience with user documentation a plus
- Self-motivated, positive, proactive, and innovative style
- Benefits eligibility depends partly on assignment duration and average weekly hours, so may not be available for some temporary and/or part-time positions.
- Details will be provided at the time of a job offer.