Job Number: 101728 Updated on: 5/6/2021
Overview: Connect the dots and recruit candidates for opportunities with a wide range of marketing and corporate entities
Location: Austin, Texas
Compensation: Based on experience.
Hours/Duration: 40 hours a week, ongoing
Liaison Creative + Marketing is growing, and we have an opportunity for a Corporate Recruiter to join our team! Your 2-4 years of full-cycle Recruiting experience will be a great fit with our team that has built a solid reputation over the last 30 years as an Austin original, bringing a personal approach to solving marketing problems for a range of major corporate clients while building a career home for hundreds of creative professionals. This is a full-benefits, full-time, ongoing, noncommissioned opportunity. Recruiting experience in a corporate or marketing setting will get our attention!
- Help build and maintain high performing teams to support some of the most recognized companies conducting intake for ongoing marketing staffing resources (creative and management)
- Build compelling, honest, and economical job postings
- Conduct passive search and resume screening
- Engage talent in conversations and stories about Liaison and our clients, then determine who could be a perfect fit
- Distill relevant details and communicate effective candidate presentations for clients and handle interview logistics
- Make the life-changing call that informs a candidate that they will be part of our team!
- 2-4 years of experience with the full-cycle recruiting process and talent acquisition (intake, positing, resume review, candidate screening, interview coordination, interviews, and offer)
- Bonus points for experience with marketing-based roles (Designers, Writers, Video, PMs, Social, Demand Gen, etc.)
- Associates or bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience hiring for professional positions that interact with directors and VPs (see our other postings for the types of positions we hire for)
- Strong negotiation, fact-finding, and interviewing skills and with ability to manage close of candidates
- Experienced with passive recruiting techniques such as Indeed Resume and LinkedIn RecruiterLite
- Successful candidates will use the "How do you fit this opportunity?" portion of our application to share what is your favorite part of the recruiting process!
- Since this position will need to be at least a significant portion onsite in central Austin whenever safe (most likely at some point later in 2021), we are only considering candidates with immediate local availability. If you are applying from outside the greater Austin area we are not able to consider your candidacy.
- Versed with recruiting tools (LinkedIn and Indeed)
- Google Office Suite and Microsoft Office Suite are both used heavily
- Ability to move from macro to micro-switching gears based on evolving priorities
- A customer service heart-ready to help clients in need
- A passion for finding a path forward when a situation seems âimpossibleâ
- A desire to learn about the unique Liaison recruiting model and business model, our clients, and process
- Excellent process management skills that ensure a consistent quality of service
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program