Job Number: 101689 Updated on: 4/7/2021
Overview: Create compelling designs as part of a team with an incredible brand and help bring ideas to life.
Location: Austin, TX 78735
Compensation: Based on 3-6 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: full-time, ongoing
Join our small creative team embedded within our large Fortune 500 technology client as a Graphic Designer bringing ideas to life in a highly collaborative creative environment. We are hiring a full-time ongoing team-oriented person to bring their design conceptualization chops to a close-knit, well-managed, collaborative team that is wowing the industry with their digital, print, web, and event work in the gaming and visualization tech space. This opportunity leans heavily on your Photoshop comp skills to bring ideas to life. We offer long-term growth for a professional visual problem-solver seeking to leverage 3-6 years of relevant experience. This position will start fully remote due to Covid-19, but will eventually be onsite in Southwest Austin.
- Work with Senior Creative leadership and other Graphic Designers to flesh out concepts and then lead bringing those ideas to life. Your mastery of Adobe, typography skills, old fashion graphic design sensibilities, and hustle will serve you well
- Exercise your visual problem skills on projects spanning data visualization, gaming bundles, marketing collateral, sales tools, and even setting visual tone for industry virtual events
- Pitch your ideas within the creative team and internal clients driving the best story solution
- Collaborate throughout the day with internal clients and other creatives to quickly develop multiple proofs of concepts
- Use your 100% proficiency in Adobe CS and are ready to learn more tools to comp and tell stores!
- 3-6 years of experience in Graphic Design as a primary career focus
- Agency or in-house creative team experience in a high tech setting a plus
- Exceptional Photoshop composite work should be evident in your portfolio
- We're interested to see your online portfolio showcasing your top-notch work showing your ability to go from an idea sketch to a production-ready file. Work should include web, print, and digital. No attachments, downloads, or links to multiple samples, please
- Since this position will need to onsite in southwest Austin whenever safe (most likely at some point later in 2021), we are only considering candidates with immediate local availability. If you are applying from outside the Austin area, please indicate your date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of the application.
- Adobe Creative Suite with mastery of Photoshop for generating concepts
- Basics in building web pages and desire to learn enhanced proto tools like Webflow
- The ability to multitask quickly is essential
- Other tools and skills related to bringing ideas to life are welcomed so please mention those tools and skills in your "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program