Job Number: 101646 Updated on: 3/25/2021
Overview: Lead role with an internal creative team managing the flow of campaigns for a leader in personal computer and enterprise solutions
Location: Austin, Texas
Compensation: Based on 4-6 years experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time schedule, originally budgeted for 9 months with possible ongoing employment
Liaison Creative + Marketing is hiring an Account Manager to join our team supporting our high-tech corporate client as part of the internal creative agency. You will be part of a highly collaborative team for the day-to-day project management and end-to-end creative development process from creative brief through completion across marketing projects (web, sales tools, and integrated campaigns). This will be a great fit for someone with 4-6 years Account Management experience!
- Define project schedules and estimates with input from discipline leads and with oversight from a Senior Project Manager
- Assess project scope with clients to ensure alignment on a clear, defined deliverables list
- Drive projects forward and track progress
- Set clear expectations and holds all stakeholders accountable through project scope documentation, including project plans, status meetings & reports, meeting notes, and change requests
- Initiate and manage Agency Q&As and internal creative reviews
- Inform and briefs all stakeholders on the timeline and deliverables and drive the project schedule forward, ensuring that both internal and external milestones are met
- Enable knowledge-sharing and quality assurance throughout the project life-cycle
- Collaborate with photo and video producers on production process and timing
- Drive on-time, clear, consolidated feedback from the client
- Manage the project completion process, verifying and validating all deliverables and documentation prior to release, and working with downstream teams to ensure a 100% accurate handover
- 4-6 years of Advertising Agency Account Management or project management experience
- Experience managing both digital and traditional forms of advertising
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional, positive, flexible, and able to oversee a high volume of work in a fast-paced creative environment
- Able to work efficiently with both local and remote team members
- This position is remote for the near future but will eventually be onsite in Round Rock. If you are applying from outside the Austin area, be sure to indicate your DATE-SPECIFIC unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you"? section of your application
- The ideal candidate is a dynamic individual who is enthusiastic, self-driven, solution-oriented, and fosters an ongoing commitment to achieving high-quality results.
- Knowledge of project management methodology and comfortable using project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, Clarizen, MS Project)
- Strong communication, organizational, planning, problem-solving, and relationship-management skills
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance;
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave;
- 401k program with company matching;
- Short- and long-term disability insurance;
- Paid group term life insurance;
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage;
- Optional Pet Insurance;
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.