Marketing Project Coordinator
Job Number: 101525 Updated on: 7/31/2020
Overview: Coordinate the production of BTB marketing collateral as part of a global team for a corporate leader computer hardware
Location: Southwest Austin
Compensation: Based on 3-5 experience.
Hours/Duration: Full time, ongoing
As a Project Coordinator for our Fortune 500 corporate client's global commercial-B2B technology marketing campaigns, you'll support key global programs through day-to-day coordination, production, organization, communication, and a range of support tasks. As part of a close-knit internal-facing team comprising a critical part of Liaison's embedded team, you will be working with a globally-recognized brand in high-performance computing under a CEO ranked one of the 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology. If you're looking to apply 3-5 years of marketing coordinator-level experience toward an agile and motivated client-side environment, this might be a good long-term fit for your career.
- Provide support to Go-to-Market (GTM) Commercial team by helping to ensure timely execution and efficient processes for all active marketing project in the consumer segment of our Fortune 500 high-tech corporate client
- Act as gatekeeper of all active projects to ensure timely execution and efficient processes
- Reporting to the Commercial GTM Managers, you'll coordinate, maintain, and communicate the calendar for production projects
- Collaboratively support the execution and release of integrated campaigns to the global asset management system
- Interface with translation and localization teams
- Assist the team in quarterly budget tracking and actualization across a number of vendors and projects
- Maintain presentation decks and ensure accuracy of content, working with key stakeholders across business segments to keep content current on quarterly basis
- Disclosure: this position is indended and expected to be full time and onoing, but initial budget is set for 6 months. Historically and by design, this will most likely be renewed indefinitely. Most benefits are available after 30 days and we are not considering this temporary.
- Your resume shows at least 3 years of marketing experience in corporate marketing roles, or in agency environments with corporate clients. High tech and/ro GTM a plus
- We can see at least one year in an environment where you are primarily focused on coordinating the production of marketing collateral.
- You've made it clear in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of the application why and how a position at this level fits you at this point in your career. We welcome applicants with any amount of experience beyond 3 years, but please note that this position is only designed to pay for up to 5 years of relevant experience at the level indicated and is not designed to satisfy more advanced or accelerated career goals
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field a plus, or equivalent work experience
- While this role is likely to be fully remote for the near term due to COVID-19, we are only recruiting local candidates who will be able to commute to our client's Southwest Austin campus. If your application indicates a non-local address, be sure to indicate your date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this Opportunity Fit You" section of the application
- Solid expertise with creative production projects in an agency or corporate marketing setting
- PC Power-user
- Skilled in all MS Office Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- A self-starter and ability to work independently and with a team
- demonstrable ability of building trusted relationships with cross-functional teams
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program