Job Number: 101436 Updated on: 1/2/2020
Overview: Design and build collateral (print, digital) for a global tech leader for gaming hardware
Location: southwest Austin
Compensation: Based on 2-4 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time, ongoing
As part of Liaison's onsite creative team, you'll be part of a highly innovative team designing collateral and creating visual solutions like infographics and icons. Partnering with senior designers, video producers/animators, and marketing teams, your skills will cover global-facing campaigns for gaming hardware to tactical execution for B2C collateral. Our client is a cutting-edge Fortune 500 high-tech client in southwest Austin with solid creative leadership and mentors. This is a good fit for someone looking to leverage 2-4 years of multi-faceted agency design experience with an online portfolio showing a range of campaign work across print, web, and digital.
- Design for a wide range of B2C work related to gaming hardware campaigns and events across print, web banners, email campaigns, product sheets, and brochures
- Collaborate with a group of highly-talented corporate and agency-based creatives on the development of materials and provided an opportunity to learn new skills
- This is a high-caliber brand, so we are seeking exceptional portfolios!
- We love hearing about additional skills you can bring to the party like animation, motion graphics, etc
- 2-4 years of Graphic Design experience producing campaign concepts, designing and building email and web assets, print collateral, web landing pages, along with the chops to design and build infographics and icons!
- Experience working in a mid to large agency or in-house creative team is strongly desired
- An outstanding web-based portfolio showcasing a wide range of work with design and production responsibilities (if you create it, you'll probably have to build it!). What does an outstanding portfolio look like? Well, that would be well-organized samples showing evidence of your design skills with concept work, versioning, along with work showing typographical and branding sensibilities. Sprinkle in a little narrative about your role related to your samples, and we are off to a good start!
- We welcome additional skills you might have with programs like After Effects or animation, but that all is the icing on the cake
- Associate Degree or higher
- If you are applying from outside of central Texas, use the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application to provide the specific pre-determined dates when you will be in town with or without an offer. If you only plan to move after an offer, it may not be possible for us to consider your candidacy.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- After Effects familiarity would be nice
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program