Play a lead role in the posting of content for an internationally recognized company
Liaison has an immediate full-time career opportunity for a Web Producer to implement and coordinate various aspects of content posting for a commercial solutions thought leadership website. Working onsite in Round Rock, you will be eligible for benefits within 30 days.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate the execution of content and the upload process of digital assets
- Oversee large amounts of content creation and edits, CMS management, and site performance optimization
- Interface with content creators on schedules and managing intake requirements for postings
- Facilitate site updates and launches across several regions
- 3 years of experience in digital project management
- Knowledge of website testing
- Experience working with an agency or internal marketing group a plus
- Demonstrable experience in managing regional or global production and distribution of digital marketing projects
- Adobe Creative Suite working knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of digital execution (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with any CMS system such as Umbraco, WordPress, Square Space or WIX
- Core attitude that embraces responsiveness and flexibility
- Works independently and with some remote teams/team members deals well with ambiguity
- Able to maintain well organized and accurate documentation
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, use the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application to provide the specific pre-determined dates when you will be in town with or without an offer. If you only plan to move after an offer, it may not be possible for us to consider your candidacy.
Based on 2-4 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance; Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave; 401k program with company matching; Short- and long-term disability insurance; Paid group term life insurance; Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage; Optional Pet Insurance; Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.