Work with designers on event space design for a highly innovative brand
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for a Production Designer. You will be part of a global event creative team, lending your production craftsmanship and bringing designs for print and digital to audience readiness. This Production Designer role will be onsite in our client's design-inspired north-central Austin campus.
This opportunity will provide you the chance to:
- Be on a team of highly collaborative creatives working on internationally known brands for events
- Use your Adobe Creative Suite skills to layout designs and prepare files for output (digital, offset, large format)
- Learn new skills working with fabrication teams creating files for amazing event spaces
- Mentor others on the team
If you thrive in fast-moving creative environments, are inspired by high-tech industry events, and enjoy helping teams adapt to B2B communications challenges, this could be a great career move for you.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Production role preparing files for print and digital within an agency or creative studio setting
- Experience working on complex files using layers and style sheets with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (retouching skills a plus)
- College Degree in Graphic Design (or similar)
- An online portfolio that shows your craftsmanship through well-presented samples
- Powerful chops using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- File prep skills
- Do we even need to say attention to detail? Nope, because we know that attribute runs deep in true production-driven souls!
Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance. Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave. 401k program with company matching. Short- and long-term disability insurance. Paid group term life insurance. Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Optional Pet Insurance. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.