Lead creative concepts for high tech marketing content for video, web, social and other channels.
As our new Art Director, you'll use your agency and video/TV experience to craft breakthrough, original content for the company's website, social media pages as well as product and brand marketing campaigns. Liaison Creative + Marketing would be your employer in this full-time position located onsite in Round Rock. This is a highly collaborative role as part of an in-house creative team, the agency of record for a major global technology corporation. You're a rare individual who's not only at home coming up with big, brand-level thinking for campaigns but also totally comfortable with fleshing them out in social, digital, web and maybe even email formats. One day you might be on a photo shoot, the next day designing brand elements and a social campaign.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays 82k/yr and is likely to be ongoing after initial 6-month engagement. The worksite is the Round Rock campus of our client. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer-paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
In this position, you will have an opportunity to create a wide range of work, including some of these specific activities:
- Elevates brand and aesthetic with intuitive usability
- Craft breakthrough, original content for the company's website, social media pages as well as product and brand marketing campaigns
- Ensure branding standards are consistent and maintained across design projects. - Guarantee quality of creative work and timely delivery based on schedules and deadlines
- Generate and present thought leadership on behalf of the agency
- Occasionally operate in a supervisory role, commissioning photographers, artists or film-makers to work on projects
- Present concepts and team's work to internal clients
- 4-7 years of relevant experience (advertising agency background is a must)
- Experience in video/TV and photo production evident in your resume and portfolio
- Web-based creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work in a style that may resonate with our high tech corporate client (no attachments, download links, or multiple sample links please)
- This team requires Art Directors to have a complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive layouts, logos and websites
- Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing as well as execute ideas and concepts in a variety of creative ways, while maintaining visual appearance, usability and brand continuity
- Excellent written and verbal skills and extraordinary attention to detail
- Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to work independently taking a campaign from concept through execution
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is likely after an initial engagement of 6 months. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance; Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave; 401k program with company matching; Short- and long-term disability insurance; Paid group term life insurance; Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage; Optional Pet Insurance; Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.