Lead the copywriting process for integrated campaigns for a leader in consumer and enterprise integrated tech
Join our team supporting our high tech corporate client's internal creative team, an agency of record for multiple leading tech brands, a commitment to work-life balance and positive, collaborative creative environment. Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time career opportunity for a Copywriter with agency experience and a web-based portfolio showcasing conceptual marketing writing for multiple vehicles. You'll collaborate with art directors, designers, creative supervisors and integrated team plus other copywriters to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers and influencers. Channels include print, broadcast, digital display and landing pages for all stages of consumer funnel: awareness, familiarity, consideration, purchase and retention.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays 94k/yr and is likely to be ongoing after an initial 6-month engagement starting in mid December with immediate in-person interviews. The worksite is the Round Rock campus of our client. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
Some specific activities include:
- Creation of online deliverables (product-description pages, site banners and coming soon/family pages) within prescribed deadlines
- Generate significant contributions to marcom messaging projects and can carry projects independently
- Contribute to the peer review process
- Write for any vehicle, across consumer and commercial product lines
- Ask questions and obtain clarity around directives
- Implement and maintain brand voice, tone and style for both national and global audiences
- Lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand
- Research, explore, and communicate best practices in copywriting and discern which competitive ideas are most effective
- Provide marketing and relationship support content in the form of emails, flyers and signage
- 7-10 years of marketing agency experience (either advertising or interactive)
- Web-based creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work for a variety of short-form collateral (this is not a content-focused role)
- A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Basic client-presentation and idea-selling skill
- Passion for learning, education and the next new thing
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial 6-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, use the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application to provide the specific predetermined date when you will be in town with or without an offer. If you only plan to move after an offer, it may not be possible for us to consider your candidacy.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance; Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave; 401k program with company matching; Short- and long-term disability insurance; Paid group term life insurance; Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage; Optional Pet Insurance; Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.