Design rich, visual user-interaction solutions across a range of platforms and mediums for a leader in integrated enterprise tech.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a full-time opportunity for a UX / Interactive Visual Designer to define and create user experience design deliverables across software project initiatives including concept ideation/exploration, wire-framing, user-flow analysis, interaction design, interactive prototyping, visual design, branding and execution. You'll be part of our team supporting our high tech corporate client at their north Austin campus. In this collaborative role, you'll act as a key player in the strategic design process of projects, assuming responsibility for the overall customer experience strategy and execution.
This full-time Liaison employee position starts with an initial 9-month assignment. We expect it to continue on an ongoing basis, depending on multiple factors. The position pays based on 4-6 years of experience. Employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
Some specific activities include:
- Design rich, visual user-interaction solutions across a range of platforms and mediums
- Assess the dynamics of the problem and establishes a strategy / methodology to solve it
- Work with outside vendors on producing creative/interactive projects or digital assets
- Establish interaction plans and control mechanisms for vendors & assesses progress against plans
- Validate and refine ambiguous expectations
- Ensure visual and interactive designs achieve the highest level of appeal/desirability, effectiveness, usability, and customer satisfaction
- Web-based portfolio showcasing digital design with an emphasis on user interfaces for Windows desktop, mobile (iOS/Android), and web applications
- Undergraduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience
- Experience with creating detailed workflow specifications and behaviors for development teams
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, After Effects)
- Expert in User Experience concepts, Information Architecture, and software brand strategy
- Strong understanding of and experience with typography, color, texture, layout, and general visual design for branding/commerce environments
- Must be up to date with the latest in interactive and visual design trends
- Ability to draw, sketch, illustrate by hand (e.g., to create concept scenario visualizations and storyboards)
- Experience with UI motion, animation/transition graphics and video tools (e.g., After Effects, Premiere)
- Experience creating interactive prototypes with InVision, Axure, etc. is a plus, not required
- Able to follow and apply existing Design Language Guidelines
- Excellent collaboration, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to distill complex problems into intuitive, clean, user friendly designs
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. We expect it to continue on an ongoing basis, depending on multiple factors. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 2-4 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance; Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave; 401k program with company matching; Short- and long-term disability insurance; Paid group term life insurance; Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage; Optional Pet Insurance; Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.