Bring your big graphic design ideas for big event spaces for an international brand
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for a Graphic Designer who will focus on designing graphics and mapping branding for trade show and exhibit experiences. Working onsite in our client's design-inspired north-central Austin office, you will be leading designs for an industry leader for global events and experiential marketing. This is a full-time ongoing opportunity with full benefits.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Brainstorm with a bunch of really creative spirits providing your graphic design perspective, storyboarding and pitching ideas
- Create two-dimensional solutions for a variety of venues (proprietary events, tradeshows, special events, press events, permanent showrooms, and executive receptions)
- Integrate the design process with message content to create branded solutions in large format and printed collateral
- Work with agencies, 3D artists, and production teams to bring ideas to life
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Visual Communication or related course of study
- 3-5 years' of experience as a Graphic Designer with some experience involving large format design, signage, environmental or event space strongly preferred
- An online portfolio (no links) that demonstrates your design skills across a wide range of deliverables such as large format, marketing collateral, and branding across multiple elements. The portfolio needs to be well organized with leading candidates clearly defining their role with the work shown in their portfolio
- Skills communicating concepts, story boarding and pitching ideas to fellow designers, creative leadership, and clients
- Experience in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of construction basics preferred
- Storyteller: You work demonstrates excellent creative and artistic presentation. You have an ability to articulate concepts clearly and compellingly
- Flexible: You are able to change directions quickly
- Driver: You challenge yourself learn new tools and industry standards
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite in the north Austin campus of our leader in event design. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.