Bring your production craftmanship for print and digital to a small team with a global presence
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for a Production Designer. You will be part of a global event creative team, lending your production craftsmanship bring the designs to print and digital readiness. This Production Designer role will be onsite in our client's design-inspired north-central Austin campus.
This opportunity will provide you the chance to:
- Be on a team of highly collaborative creatives working on internationally known brands for events
- Use your Adobe Creative Suite skills layout designs and prepare files for output (digital, offset, large format)
- Learn new skills working fabrication teams creating files for amazing event spaces
- Mentor others on the team
You'll start as a Liaison Production Designer employee (most benefits after 30 days), and likely move to client-side employment after about six months. If you thrive in fast-moving creative environments, are inspired by high-tech industry events, and enjoy helping teams adapt to B2B communications challenges, this could be a great career move for you.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Production role preparing files for print and digital within an agency or creative studio setting
- Experience working on complex files using layers and style sheets in with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (retouching skills a plus)
- College Degree in Graphic Design (or similar)
- An online portfolio that shows your craftsmanship through well-presented samples
- Powerful chops using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- File prep skills
- Do we even need to say attention to detail? Nope, because we know that attribute runs deep in true production-driven souls!
This is a temporary assignment working as a Liaison employee onsite embedded within our clients' onsite team.Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.