Coordinate with major gaming companies and advertising agencies for gaming bundle marketing materials
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a full-time career opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator working with some of the hottest gaming companies in the market today! Our client partners with gaming companies to promote their hardware and enhanced gaming experience. If you like seeing fantastic game art and have 2-4 years of experience coordinating marketing deliverables (email banners, landing pages, product sheets), let's talk!
This is a full-time ongoing Liaison employee position that provides full benefits working onsite with our client in Southwest Austin. Most benefits are available after 30 days.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a highly energized team of creatives working with major gaming companies and advertising agencies for worldwide game bundle programs
- Be that critical link between the gaming software partners and the client's team to gather all program details for co-partner projects (generate agency briefs, gather assets, kick-off with creatives, legal clearance, regional translations, etc. )
- Managing the overall end-to-end project and tracking progress and deliverables to dates
- Work with Social and Regional Marketing teams to define requirements and ensure successful execution of game programs on social
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- Two to four years of project coordination experience for marketing programs with a preference for some agency or inhouse creative team experience
- Project coordination experience from project intake of marketing requirements, defining deliverables, setting milestones, creating detailed schedules, to reporting status is required
- Skilled in all MS Office Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with project management software
- You are the type of person who will make it first to the fountain of knowledge and drink its career-enhancing water
- Your quest to immerse yourself in the technology and the gaming industry will glow so bright it will blind those competing against you for this job!
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 500 semiconductor and technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "Tell us more" section of our application.
Base 2-4 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.