Collaborate with a stellar design team and design print materials for events
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for a Graphic Designer for a 8-week project starting immediately. Collaborating with other designers, you will be working with a top-rated global event and experience marketing group on an internationally known brand. The focus will be designing print materials for upcoming experience events. This role will be onsite in our client's design-inspired north-central Austin campus.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Graphic Designer role in a mid-sized or large organization collaborating with other creatives
- Design skills that can bring ideas to life using Illustrator and Photoshop
- An online portfolio that shows a variety of print demonstrating your mastery of typography, layout and branding execution
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Visual Communication or related course of study
- Adobe Creative Suite with focus on Illustrator and Photoshop
- Chops to build the print-ready files
- Confident with your skills but also a collaborative personality
- Enjoy immersing yourself in our client's brand, culture, and products while working with top creative talent
This is a temporary assignment working as a Liaison employee onsite embedded within our clients' onsite team. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. This project has some flex time, but it is onsite regular business hours, and we cannot consider individuals who are not currently living in the Austin area.
Based on experience.
Limited employee benefits package includes employee-paid medical and dental insurance, 401k program, short- and long-term disability insurance and available supplemental insurance. Details will be provided at time of job offer.