Work from home in Austin and manage our Fortune 50 client's enterprise consulting content marketing projects.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for an Austin-area-based Marketing Project Manager to join our team supporting our Fortune 50 business services client. You will work closely with key client stakeholders in various verticals on the creation and coordination of thought leadership collateral, web content, and other tactical marcom.
As an integral member of our team, you'll work from your central Texas home office with Liaison's management team, creative teams, and client-side stakeholders to support our client and drive projects daily. If you can see a 5-7-year-level Project Manager role as a step up for your career, enjoy multitasking and serving clients, plus you have a proven track record of PM'ing enterprise-level B2B collateral and online content in an agency or Fortune 500 in-house marketing team, this could be a great fit for you.
This full-time, ongoing, full-benefits Liaison employee position is entirely work-from-home (because this client tends to keep virtual teams as well), but will require some in-person meetings on short notice, so we are looking for someone already based in Central Texas. This position will compensate based upon no more than seven years of relevant experience.
A preview of a day on the job:
- You'll support the delivery of a range of thought leadership and other marcom written collateral from your home office during regular business hours via phone, email, and web-based tracking tools
- You'll project manage deliverables such as website refresh projects, design review, and other marcom content
- You'll take on additional projects as needed from key clients, and the Liaison Account Team
- You'll maintain and develop solid client-services relationships
- Liaison is made up of problem-solvers with a client-services mindset, so your role may not be limited to the above. Various other responsibilities may include taking notes on conference calls for client delivery, PowerPoint editing, and other tactical/clerical tasks as needed.
- Some experience in a matrixed corporate reporting environment is essential for success in this role. Our client is huge and we need to know you've interacted closely with giant complex organizations daily at a functional level
- 5-7 years marketing experience at the Project Manager or Coordinator level
- Marketing content experience evident on your resume (not necessarily writing - this is not a writer position)
- Experience in corporate marketing or marketing/advertising agency setting is required. Fortune 500, business services strongly preferred
- G Suite
- MS Office
- Thought leadership and other web content development
- Working with co-marketing, partner marketing, corporate alliances, etc
- Case studies and whitepapers
- Eloqua, Marketo or related software a plus
- Very detailed, organized, and proactive
- Able to make sense of divergent project threads across multiple teams
- Liaison has a unique and customized client-services approach. Be sure to demonstrate your client-services approach in your application process by addressing all of our requirements directly in the "Tell us more" section of your application
- Not afraid to ask questions -- and to sometimes proceed without all the answers
- You're at home with very complex business and advisory service offerings
- Preferable you've worked on a virtual team previously, and you love it
This is a full-time ongoing position working as a Liaison employee within our creative marketing team focused on our Fortune 50 business services client. Details will be provided during the interview process. The position is work-from-home but does require meetings in the Austin area on short notice, so we are only considering local candidates (or those with date-specific unconditional imminent plans to be local clearly indicated in their applications).
Based on 5-7 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.