Project Manage web, sales collateral, product launches, and other deliverables as part of a collaborative internal high tech corporate agency.
Join our team supporting our high tech corporate client's Demand Gen operations with your expert Marketing Campaign Coordination skills. As an embedded part of the global Demand Generation Marcom team, you'll help execute and strategize marketing communications to drive in-quarter demand and profitable long-term customer relationships while supporting overall brand/value perceptions for specific hardware/software product lines and the Consumer and Small Business verticals.
As a full-time Liaison employee, You'll leverage your roughly 4-5 years of Marketing Campaign Coordination and Account Management experience to drive the end-to-end creative development process from creative brief through completion across multiple projects. Work environment is flexible, well-supported, and busy. Most employees work remote after fully ramping up, but should be available to work in the office as needed.
Ongoing employment is likely after an initial 9-month engagement. As your full-time employer for this ongoing position, Liaison Creative + Marketing provides full benefits, most of which are available after 30 days.
In this position, you will:
- Own and manage assigned marcom campaigns, providing creative guidance, gathering feedback and ensuring message clarity
- Develop creative brief, and drive campaigns from brief to execution, with oversight over localization efforts
- Develop and manage clear end-to-end project schedule and execution plan
- Deliver 100% compliant campaigns within budget and schedule
- Ensure strong collaboration and strategic alignment with key stakeholders
- Drafting and/or gathering input for briefs, then presenting those briefs to agency
- Giving and gathering feedback on creative concepts, presenting/explaining those edits to agency
- Managing project schedule and problem solving with schedule hiccups/delays
- Presenting creative rounds in various review meetings
- Talking constantly with ad agency and go-to-market stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 4-5 years of well-rounded high-tech experience in advertising or marketing-related field, preferably in an agency environment
- Available creative project samples showing successful demand-gen campaigns
- Experience developing creative from written objectives with minimal guidance
- Understanding of creative development process
- Strong strategic and execution skills with proficiency in communicating/working in matrixed environments
- Ability to thrive in a mostly-remote work environment (self-directed)
- You enjoy shifting back and forth between execution and strategy
- Extremely analytical and detail-oriented
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is likely after an initial 9-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.