Turn technical features and benefits into compelling content that non-technical folks can understand and relate to
Join us as a Advertising and Web Content Copywriter, helping our client to create short-form web copy and call-to-action marketing vehicles. As part of an internal marketing team, your primary focus will be on creating advertising and short-form web content. You will work on our team to develop ideas, research and write engaging messaging related to our solutions, products, and services. Our client has been voted one of the Top Work Places in Austin for seven years in a row!
This is a great fit for a copywriter looking to be part of collaborative inhouse marketing team who understand the importance of crafting concise calls-to-action and web content that align with the brand and company mission.
Some specific activities include:
- Create Advertising Copy for digital financial product marketing campaigns
- Create and produce high quality short-form web content, consistent with brand and corporate style standards
- Work on multiple concurrent projects and ensure that deliverables are achieved on time, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and creativity
- Support development and evolvement of written components that will have application to a high impact social media and PR strategy
- Ensure writing is engaging, easy to understand, and highly informative to our audiences
- Ensure standards and messaging are consistent and maintained across all channels
This role is a full-time, onsite role in north Austin around the 183 and 45 area. Liaison employee benefits include 100% employer paid medical/dental, Wellness program, retirement plan with matching money, and paid time off. Conversion to client-side employment is possible after an initial 6-month engagement.
- 2-5 years dedicated Advertising Copywriting writing experience, preferably in financial services or financial technology
- A web-based copywriting portfolio featuring a range of short-form advertising copy samples that show an ability to adapt to our client's specific subject matter and goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or English required
- Proven ability to write with imagination, clarity, and attention to detail
- Highly proficient working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Wrike
- Skilled in working with templates, styles, and brand standards
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative environment
- High attention to detail with excellent spelling and grammatical skills
- Self-starter with ability to plan and manage a writing project from start to finish
- Can do, highly motivated team player
This is a full-time employee position on working onsite in north Austin. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial 6-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 2-5 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.