Turn technical features and benefits into compelling content that non-technical folks can understand and relate to
Join us as a Marketing Content Copywriter, helping our client to create more brand and product awareness in the financial services industry. As part of an internal marketing team, your primary focus will be on creating insightful and persuasive content for product/feature sheets, brochures, internal sales documents, presentations, white papers, press releases, e-newsletters, corporate website, and other digitally focused efforts. You will work on our team to develop ideas, research and write engaging messaging related to our solutions, products, and services. Our client has been voted one of the Top Work Places in Austin for seven years in a row!
This is a great fit for a copywriter looking to be part of collaborative inhouse marketing team who understand the importance of crafting a message that aligns with the brand and invokes the appropriate emotions based on the company mission.
Some specific activities include:
- Create and produce high quality content, consistent with brand and corporate style standards
- Understand technical product features, benefits, and client needs and can clearly articulate these in a clear and concise manner
- Research and leverage the latest insights and statistics on a given topic
- Work on concurrent projects and ensure that deliverables are achieved on time, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and creativity
- Support development and evolvement of written components that will have application to a high impact social media and PR strategy
- Provide input and content when necessary for corporate website, blog, social media communities, and campaigns
- Ensure writing is engaging, easy to understand, and highly informative to our audiences
- Create and facilitate internal communications, including marketing knowledge center and regular industry news service/summaries for executives/sales
- Ensure standards and messaging are consistent and maintained across all channels
- Iterate and update content and materials for accuracy and completeness
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
This role is a full-time, onsite role in north Austin around the 183 and 45 area. Liaison employee benefits include 100% employer paid medical/dental, Wellness program, retirement plan with matching money, and paid time off. Conversion to client-side employment is possible after an initial 6-month engagement.
- 2-5 years dedicated writing experience, preferably in financial services or financial technology
- A web-based copywriting portfolio featuring content and other samples that show an ability to adapt to our client's specific subject matter and goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or English required
- Proven ability to write with imagination, clarity, and attention to detail
- Experience writing both technical content and promotional copy for both online and hardcopy deliverables is preferred
- Highly proficient working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Wrike
- Skilled in working with templates, styles, and brand standards
- Ability to conduct interviews with customers, thought leaders, and executive staff
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative environment
- High attention to detail with excellent spelling and grammatical skills
- Self-starter with ability to plan and manage a writing project from start to finish
- Can do, highly motivated team player
This is a full-time employee position on working onsite in north Austin. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial 6-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 2-5 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.