Write a wide range of content to support a global industry leader in enterprise technology consulting
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a career opportunity for a DFW-based Content Copywriter with PowerPoint and client services skills to join our marketing team dedicated to our Fortune 50 Global Enterprise consulting client. This position specifically supports the client's Enterprise Data Platform Digital Technology Leader and his team by creating long and short-form internal communications content, including executive presentations, product collateral, user guides, PowerPoint graphics (e.g., for conceptual frameworks), case studies and other internal written collateral. This ongoing full-time position provides full employee benefits and pays base-only salary commensurate with 7-10 years of enterprise-level copywriting experience. This is a great fit for an experienced writer with presentations experience, a great client-services ethic and a passion for complex enterprise technology subject matter. The position requires very minimal US travel, but the team is based in the Austin, TX area where we will be conducting pre-hire interviews and occasional post-hire meetings. Candidates applying from outside of Texas must provide unconditional date-specific relocation plans to be considered.
- 7-12 years of enterprise-level copywriting experience
- Attached portfolio should include some combination of long and short-form product/marketing content, including PowerPoint presentations, product collateral and internal communications material
- Some combination of digital technology and/or data management experience required
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in English, marketing, communications or related field
- Ability to research and distill complex business technology literature into savvy marketing communications deliverables
- Ability to conduct skilled interviews of subject-matter experts
- Project management skills (meeting deadlines throughout the content creation processâdrafts, revisions, collecting approvals, etc.)
- Google Drive
- Some design skills are a big plus
- You've operated at the strategy level but are happy to provide tactical support and frequent client support
- You're at home with very complex business technology
- Preferably you've worked on a virtual team previously, and you love it
- Ability to create quality work in tight timelines
This is a full-time, full-benefits employee position on Liaison's marketing team working remotely from your DFW area home office, supporting our global business services client and managed from Liaison HQ. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 7-12 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.