Life cycle management for webinars with a global leader in the gaming and graphics hardware market space
Liaison Creative+Marketing has a full-time, ongoing opportunity for a Training Coordinator. You will have a chance to work with technology leaders for high-performance computing, graphics (gaming), and visualization technologies. As the Training Coordinator, you will be working with subject matter experts as they prepare content for ongoing webinars leading from the inception to online hosting.
The Training Coordinator role is onsite with our cutting edge Fortune 500 technology client in Southwest Austin Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer-paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
In this role as Training Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to:
+ Coordinate with experts inside and outside the company working with leaders in the computer industry
+ Develop project schedules
+ Guide webinar preparation and promote the webinar
+ Moderate webinars as the "face/voice" of the company
+ Provide insights for new ways to present content and engage audiences
- 1-3 years experience coordinating training or presentation materials for digital presentations
- Webinar experience will be helpful but will train on hosting if you have strong project coordination skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Webinar tools like GoToMeeting, WebEx, or Adobe Connect would be nice to have but not required
- Microsoft Office
- Meticulous attention to detail, no kidding this is a biggie!
- Comfortable leading discussions in groups
- Understand how to communicate in a customer-facing capacity and with executives
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 500 semiconductor and technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide unconditional date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit" section of our application.
Based on 1-3 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.