Produce video and photo content for social media campaigns as part of an embedded high tech content marketing studio
Join our team for 3-4 months as a Graphic Designer to work closely with art directors, photographers and copywriters to deliver strategic and innovative marketing campaigns and product launches. This position is embedded within an agency of record for multiple leading tech brands, a commitment to work-life balance and positive, collaborative creative environment. This position requires a detailed understanding of the design process, drawing from a broad experience of web and print projects. This position includes creating and executing design concepts as well as maintaining visual appearance, usability and brand continuity.
Liaison Creative + Marketing would be your employer for this full-time (40 hours/week) temporary (3-4 month) W2 employee opportunity. This is a great fit for someone with 1-3 years of Graphic Design or Art Direction experience and strong digital media and typography skills
This position starts in mid-September.
- 1-3 years of experience as a graphic designer or art director
- An exceptional web-based design portfolio demonstrating your ability to develop concept-driven work, strong digital media skills, and a flair for typography
- A history of successful projects involving the full delivery of finished campaigns is essential
- Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- a high level of digital expertise
- Desire to drive for excellent work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing
- Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
- Detailed understanding of design processes and best practices
- Passion for learning
This is a full-time temporary employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. This starts in mid-September and ends after 3-4 months. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
$30/hr (this is a W2 employee position)
Limited employee benefits package based on assignment length. Details will be provided at time of job offer. Most benefits are available after 30 days.