Project Manage web, sales collateral, product launches, and other deliverables as part of a collaborative internal high tech corporate agency.
Join our team supporting our high tech corporate client's internal creative team, driving projects ranging from website refreshes and sales collateral to product launch and integrated marketing campaigns. You'll be embedded within the agency of record for multiple leading tech brands with a commitment to work-life balance and a positive, collaborative creative environment. You'll leverage your roughly 5-7 years of Agency Project Management and Account Management experience to drive the end-to-end creative development process from creative brief through completion across multiple projects.
Ongoing employment is likely after an initial 9-month engagement. As your full-time employer for this ongoing position, Liaison Creative + Marketing provides full benefits, most of which are available after 30 days.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Define project schedules and estimates with input from discipline leads and with oversight from a Senior Project Manager
- Assess project scope with clients to ensure alignment on a clear, defined deliverables list
- Drive projects forward and tracks progress through clear and accurate communication
- Set clear expectations and holds all stakeholders accountable through project scope documentation including project plans, status meetings & reports, meeting notes, and change requests
- Initiate and manage Agency Q&As and internal creative reviews
- Proactively predict and remove roadblocks that may delay a project timeline
- Inform and brief all stakeholders on the timeline and deliverables, and drive the project schedule forward ensuring that both internal and external milestones are met
- Enable knowledge-sharing and quality assurance throughout the project life-cycle
- Develop and maintain positive, effective relationships with both clients and internal team members
- Collaborate with photo and video producers on production process and timing
- Drive on-time, clear, consolidated feedback from the client
- Manage the project completion process, verifying and validating all deliverables and documentation prior to release, and working with downstream teams to ensure a 100% accurate handover
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years Advertising Agency account management or project management experience that includes demonstrated success in both digital and traditional forms of advertising projects
- Knowledge of project management methodology and comfortable using project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, Clarizen, MS Project)
- Professional, positive, flexible, and able to oversee a high volume of work in a fast-paced creative environment
- Able to work efficiently with both local and remote team members
- Strong communication, organizational, planning, problem-solving, and relationship-management skills
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is likely after an initial 9-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Salary is based on the requirement of 5-7 years of experience at the PM/AE level
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.