Coordinate multi-media creative marketing projects for the in-house agency for a global leader in computer hardware and software.
Join our team supporting our high tech corporate client's internal creative team, an agency of record for multiple leading tech brands with a commitment to work-life balance and a positive, collaborative creative environment. Liaison Creative + Marketing is hiring a Marketing Project Coordinator for an immediate full-time career opportunity that provides full benefits. You'll leverage your roughly 2-3 years of dedicated marketing projects experience to become an integral member of a creative team.
Ongoing employment is likely after an initial 9-month engagement.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Support PMs and Sr. PMs in day-to-day project management, and tracks issues and risks
- Manage Global Video localization process, gathering requirements and ensuring deliverables are translated accurately and delivered on time
- Drive the completion and handover of assets, ensuring specs are followed accurately and all elements are delivered on time
- Schedule, support and facilitate internal creative reviews
- Develop and track end-to-end project plans for small projects
- Provide ongoing project update reports to internal leadership
- Ensure all team members are informed and briefed on the timeline and deliverables
- Proactively predict and removes roadblocks that may delay a project timeline
- Prepares status reports and/or client contact reports
- Obtains necessary legal/partner clearances on all assets
- Develops a deep understanding of the client's business from an operational perspective
- Interact with assigned clients and provide exceptional customer service
- Assists in managing project level budgets. This includes gathering estimates, tracking actuals and documenting scope change requests
- Stays up-to-date on competitive landscape, researching and reviewing competitive examples for presentation to agency teams
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years in a digital, print production or broadcast environment
- Advertising Agency account management or project coordination experience preferred
- Experience managing both online and offline creative development
- Knowledge of project management methodology
- Comfortable using project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, Clarizen, MS Project)
- Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
- Highly organized and thorough
- Good judgment in a variety of situations
- Strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is likely after an initial 9-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.