Coordinate and host three monthly "Ask the Expert" webinars with a global leader in the hardware tech space
Lead the coordination of a monthly "Ask the Experts" webinar series for sales and partner audiences, oversee the planning and preparation of content (formatting not writing) with industry experts, promoting the sessions and host the webinars as the Project Coordinator for Webinars. This opportunity is with our client, who is a global leader in the high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies space for gaming for immersive platforms in southwest Austin. This is a full-time ongoing role with full benefits located onsite. This will be a great fit if you have at least three years of experience in coordinating webinars or training projects related to sales or marketing.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES will use the "How does this opportunity fit you" portion of our application to 1) list the LMS or Webinar tool(s) you have recently used 2) Provide the name or type of the last webinar or training session you coordinated or hosted In this role, you will have the opportunity to: Coordinate and Plan:
+ Source and identify relevant topics and speakers for webinars
+ Coordinate content for three monthly internal webinars from beginning to end
+ Secure speakers and coordinate their
ontent into the webinar platform
+ Create and manage an ongoing roadmap of topics throughout the year
+ Develop project schedules Guide webinar preparation:
+ Formatting content in webinar platform
+ Securing legal approval of content
+ Pre-event dry run with speaker
+ Promote webinar through social and digital channels
Hosting the webinar:
+ Moderate webinars as the "face/voice" of the company
+ Introduce and closeout webinar Optimize for next round!
+ Publish webinar to the company portal
+ Debrief on session and participant comments
+ Pull and analyze metrics of webinars
- 1-3 years experience coordinating training materials and/or webinar
- Webinar expricne will be helpful but will train on hosting if you have strong project coordination skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and relevant experience
- Knowledge of webinar platforms a plus
- Past roles where extreme attention to detail and process were required
- Webinar tool experience (we use on On24 but will train)
- Microsoft Office experience with a high level of proficiency in PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail, no kidding this is a biggie!
- Comfortable leading discussions in groups
- Ability to keep focused across many projects in different phases
- Understand how to communicate in a customer-facing capacity and with executives
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 500 semiconductor and technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit" section of our application.
Based on 3-5 years of experience
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.