Design and build collateral (print, digital) for a global tech leader for gaming hardware
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a full-time career opportunity for a multi-skilled Graphic Designer to join our team onsite with our cutting-edge Fortune 1000 high-tech client in Southwest Austin. As part of Liaison's onsite creative services team, you'll collaborate with creative leads, senior designers, video producers/animators, and marketing teams on a range of global-facing work from gaming hardware campaigns to tactical execution for B2C collateral. This is a good fit for someone looking to leverage 2-4 years of multi-faceted design experience and an online portfolio showing a range of campaign work across print, web, digital, and motion.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to:
- Design for a wide range of B2C work related to gaming hardware campaigns and events across print, web banners, email campaigns, product sheets, and brochures. This is high-end stuff so your portfolio needs to be one of impressive design work!
- Collaborate with a group of highly-talented corporate and agency-based creatives on the development of materials, you will be key player on this team
- Bring additional skills to the party like animation and infographic/icon design if you have those chops!
This full-time opportunity pays on the basis of about 2 to 4 year of relevant experience and comes with an employee benefits package and includes 100% funded medical and dental insurance, paid time off, wellness program, short- and long-term disability, pet insurance options, will and legal document prep, employee assistance program, and a 401(k) plan with matching.
- 2-4 years of Graphic Design experience producing campaign concepts, designing and building email and web assets, print collateral, web landing pages, and some good old fun stuff like infographics and icon development!
- An outstanding web-based portfolio showcasing a range of work from design and production skills (if you design it, you will probably have to build it!). What does an outstanding portfolio look like you ask? Well, that would be a well-organized portfolio showing evidence of your design sensibilities with well-crafted layouts with typographical sensibilities. Sprinkle in a little narrative about your role, and now we are talking!
- We welcome additional skills you might have with After Effects animation or icon design, but that is all icing on the cake
- Associate Degree or higher
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- After Effects familiarity would be nice
- Our team is working with exceptional creative leadership within a highly collaborative environment, so we are seeking those with positive and collaborative personalities for this party
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 1000 technology hardware client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based 2-4 on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.