Design and production for a B2C renewable energy company with a global presence
Use your graphic design powers to harness the sun! Liaison Creative+Marketing is adding a Graphic Designer to our established renewable energy client for their internal team working on international marketing projects. Partnering with these international offices on product marketing materials for events, sales tools, and websites, you will be part of a small group located in Domain area in Austin. Don't let this full-time, ongoing opportunity eclipse you.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with an incredibly illuminating Creative Director that will shine new light on your skills
- Work across a team of international professionals driving to provide high-quality renewable energy B2C products
- Work on the localization of product launch assets for print and digital
- Bring ideas to life with the CD on how to tell competitive product stories
As a Liaison employee, you will have full benefits including paid medical/dental, access to a wellness program, paid time off, and retirement with matching funds.
- 4-6 years of experience in a role as a B2C designer with a variety of knowledge with print, digital, and web
- In-house corporate studio or agency experience preferred
- An online portfolio that radiates a clean and crisp design with hyper-attentiveness to typography
- Visual problem-solving skills that span activities like creating product stories with a knack for callouts and the ability to create simple infographics
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising or Design, Communications or equivalent work experience
- Your InDesign skills are scorching hot, and your Photoshop and Illustrator are pretty toasty!
- Premier expertise would be cool
- Time management and work collaboration tools
- You generate more light than heat
- During flare-ups, you are the coolest person in the room
- Time management is a honed facet
This is a temp to hire assignment working as a Liaison employee onsite embedded within our clients' onsite team. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.