Collaborate on a broad range of marketing copy with a high-tech creative marketing team
Join our team supporting our high tech corporate client's internal creative team, an agency of record for multiple leading tech brands, a commitment to work-life balance and positive, collaborative creative environment.Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time career opportunity for a Copywriter with a web-based portfolio showcasing conceptual marketing writing for multiple marcom vehicles. You'll leverage your roughly 4-6 years of diverse copywriting experience to create product-description pages, site banners, coming soon/family pages, and other deliverables.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays on the basis of 4-6 years of relevant experience and is likely to be ongoing after an initial 9-month engagement. The worksite is the Round Rock campus of our client. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
Day to Day activities:
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, creative supervisors and integrated team plus other copywriters to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers and influencers. Channels include print, broadcast, digital display and landing pages for all stages of consumer funnel: awareness, familiarity, consideration, purchase, and retention
- Take the lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand
- Research, explore, and communicate best practices in copywriting and discern which competitive ideas are most effective
- Provide marketing and relationship support content in the form of Emails, flyers and signage
- Contribute to marcom messaging projects and carry projects independently
- Regularly contribute to the peer review process
- Implement and maintain brand voice, tone and style for both national and global audiences
- Other activities as assigned
- The primary requirement for this role is a web-based copywriting portfolio that clearly shows the ability to develop concept-driven work for multiple marketing copy vehicles (no attachments, download-links or multiple sample links please. We can only accept a web-based portfolio)
- 4-6 years of dedicated copywriting experience in a setting that prepared you to thrive in an agency structure (agency experience is ideal but not required)
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Basic client-presentation and idea-selling skills
- Ability to write for any vehicle, across consumer and commercial product lines
- Passion for learning, education and the next new thing
- A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
- Strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial 9-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 4-6 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.