Work from home and manage our Fortune 50 client's content and events projects
Liaison has an immediate full-time ongoing work-from-home opportunity for a Project Manager with corporate content and events marketing experience to join our team based in the Austin area. In this position, you'll primarily support partner marketing and related events for our Fortune 50 business service client's high-tech relationship. As an integral member of our team, you'll work from your Austin-area home office with Liaison's management team, creative teams, and client-side stake-holders and partner/alliance contacts to drive projects daily.
Travel is required in mid November to San Francisco for a major partner event.
This full-time, ongoing, full-benefits Liaison employee position is entirely work-from-home (because this client tends to keep virtual teams as well), but will require some in-person meetings on short notice, so we are looking for someone already based in Central Texas. Some travel may be required around specific events not much more than once a year. This position will compensate based upon no more than seven years of relevant experience.
A preview of a day on the job:
- You'll project manage deliverables such as thought leadership web content, website refresh projects, design review, and other events and marcom collateral
- You'll support the marcom side of major industry events (this is not an events manager role, but some events experience from a marcom/PM perspective is required). Occasional coordination of booth graphics, venue details, working with Hotels, restaurant reservations
- You'll maintain and develop solid client-services relationships with client and partner stakeholders
- You'll update and report on detailed project plans
- Liaison is made up of problem-solvers with a client-services mindset, so your role may not be limited to the above. Various other responsibilities may include taking notes on conference calls for client delivery, PowerPoint editing, and other tactical/clerical tasks as needed.
- At least one year Marketing Project Management/Coordination experience in a matrixed corporate reporting environment. Our client is huge and we need to know you've interacted closely with giant complex organizations on a functional level
- 4-7 years marketing experience at the Project Manager or Coordinator level;
- Experience in large corporate setting or marketing/advertising agency is required. Fortune 500, business services and/or partner/alliance marketing strongly preferred
- Some experience with events marketing and content marketing required
- MS Office
- Very detailed, organized, and proactive
- Able to make sense of divergent project threads across multiple teams
- Not afraid to ask questions -- and to sometimes proceed without all the answers!
- You're at home with very complex business and advisory service offerings;
- Preferably, you've worked on a virtual team previously, and you love it
This is a full-time, full-benefits employee position on Liaison's marketing team working remotely from your central Texas home office, supporting our global business services client and managed from Liaison HQ. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 4-7 years of experience.
- 100% Liaison-paid medical insurance premiums (base plan, buy-ups available) - 100% Liaison-paid dental insurance - Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave - 401(k) program with company matching - Life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance - Optional employee-paid supplemental, vision, and pet coverage available