Work from home and manage our Fortune 50 client's events programs and other deliverables and other
Liaison has an immediate full-time ongoing work-from-home opportunity for a Program Manager with corporate events and content marketing experience to join our team based in the Austin area. In this position, you'll primarily provide program-level planning and execution for our Fortune 50 business service client's major industry events and other marketing programs. After an initial event in October 2019, depending on business needs, you may shift to programs involving more content marketing deliverables with less events emphasis. So this is a good fit for someone with events experience who is interested in expanding in other areas of corporate marketing.
This full-time, ongoing, full-benefits Liaison employee position is entirely work-from-home (because this client tends to keep virtual teams as well), but will require some in-person meetings on short notice in Austin (Plus occasional travel to other US locations about once per quarter), so we are looking for someone already based in Central Texas. This position will compensate based upon no more than 9 years of relevant experience.
A preview of a day on the job:
- Communicating effectively with firm leadership, colleagues across marketing, and clients to support the Tier 1 campaigns/platforms tied to our firmwide strategic objectives surrounding events with national reach
- Drive program level delivery and tactical execution of complex planning cycles of 6-12+ months (determined during annual planning process)
- Managing development of conference technologies including apps, registration websites, and reports
- Deliver and strengthen relationships and pipeline opportunity for the firm
- Coordinating teams across the firm to support priority campaigns through consistent and quality delivery of events
- Updating and analyzing digital marketing data, provide insights, manage dashboards and work plans to drive performance
- Liaison is made up of problem-solvers with a client-services mindset, so your role may not be limited to the above. Various other responsibilities may include taking notes on conference calls for client delivery, PowerPoint editing, and other tactical/clerical tasks as needed.
- Demonstrated events programs experience with Fortune 500 companies as hosts/partners/sponsors
- 6-9 years marketing experience at the Project Manager or Program Manager level;
- Experience in large corporate setting or marketing/advertising agency is required. Business services and/or partner/alliance marketing strongly preferred
- Ability to deliver non-events content marketing projects as needed (not all projects will be events focused long-term)
- MS Office
- Cvent a plus
- Very detailed, organized, and proactive
- Able to make sense of divergent project threads across multiple teams
- Not afraid to ask questions -- and to sometimes proceed without all the answers!
- You're at home with very complex business and advisory service offerings;
- Preferably, you've worked on a virtual team previously, and you love it
This is a full-time, full-benefits employee position on Liaison's marketing team working remotely from your central Texas home office, supporting our global business services client and managed from Liaison HQ. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 6-9 years of experience
- 100% Liaison-paid medical insurance premiums (base plan, buy-ups available) - 100% Liaison-paid dental insurance - Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave - 401(k) program with company matching - Life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance - Optional employee-paid supplemental, vision, and pet coverage available