Facilitate the creation and global distribution of critical sales enablement tools.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an ongoing full-time opportunity for a Marketing Project Manager with experience in Sales Enablement collateral projects to join our collaborative marketing team onsite for our high-tech corporate client in southwest Austin. In this role, you will overseeing the logistics and deliverables from concept to completion, and help determine the strategy for optimizing content for a Fortune 1000 global leader in the high-performance computing and graphics/gaming products.
This full-time opportunity pays on the basis of about 3 to 5 year of relevant experience and comes with an employee benefits package and includes 100% funded medical and dental insurance, paid time off, wellness program, short- and long-term disability, pet insurance options, will and legal document prep, employee assistance program, and a 401(k) plan with matching.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Project Manage the creation of retail channel product collateral and sales tools (Quick Reference Guides, Product Guides, Comparison Charts, Battlecards, etc)
- Collaborate with a group of highly-talented corporate and agency-based creatives on the development of sales collateral
- Writing for sales team audiences and internal presentations as needed
- 3-5 years of experience working in marketing-focused corporate .environment leading the management and development of retail marketing, sales-enablement or similar collateral
- Previous experience creating some combination of Quick Reference Guides, Product Guides, Comparison Charts, Battlecards or similar. be sure to list your experience with any similar vehicles in the "how does this opportunity fit you?" section of your application
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and relevant training and experience
- Any experience with HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Samsung, or Sony products a BIG plus
- Project Management software basics
- Ability to communicate at a high level about consumer PC technologies, i.e. CPUs, GPUs.
- A personality that thrives on collaboration
- Deep curiosity for PC technology
- Understanding the sales journey for consumer tech
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 500 semiconductor and technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on 3-5 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.