Become a key contributor in the consumer technology sector at one of the top eCommerce sites in the world
Liaison has a full-time ongoing career opportunity for a Project Manager with a strong foundation in digital marketing to join our team onsite for our corporate client in Round Rock, a leader in consumer technology.
At the contributor level, you'll execute campaigns, pathing & navigation improvements, offer promotion, and online initiatives within the client's Consumer Online business. You'll be integral to ensuring the maximization of conversion, revenue-per-visit, and margin-per-visit metrics, and is tasked to deliver a high degree of output quality through critical problem-solving skills in a highly ambiguous and fluid environment.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays 63k/yr and is likely to be ongoing after an initial 9-month engagement. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
Day to Day Responsibilities Include:
- Working with design team to develop site assets as part of promotional campaigns
- Developing learning content in customer friendly terms to explain complex technology
- Analyze business trends to optimize operational metrics for the client's Online PC and Tablet business
- Develop and execute a website testing plan to optimize website pages to reduce leakage/bounce rates and improve mix-shift and upsell
- React quickly and decisively to business pressures to maximize conversion
- Partnership with brand & sales teams to formulate and execute online merchandising for promotional campaigns, product launches, etc
- Development of innovative solutions for online marketing campaigns
- Collaboration on, and project management of, long term site enhancements
- Participation in cross-functional strategic initiatives
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience in a project coordination or project management capacity
- Strong experience with the online/eCommerce space
- Experience with online experience projects
- Understanding of PC business across e-commerce landscape and purchase triggers
- Knowledge of Home & Commercial markets is preferred
- Strong foundation of effective marketing communications within B2C framework
- Passion for E-Commerce & online sales
- Robust attention to detail, autonomy, and problem solving of highly technical issues is critical
- Experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational agility and interpersonal skills; ability to work independently, quickly and thoroughly under multiple deadlines
- Strong eye for detail and organization as well as the ability to focus on the âbig pictureâ
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial engagement of 9 months. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide unconditional date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.