Lead our in-house Liaison Studio team of PM's working with Fortune 500 clients, and creatives on marketing collateral stuff!
Liaison has a full-time ongoing opportunity for a Marketing Manager to lead the Liaison Studio team. You'll guide and mentor our team of Project Managers, build relationships with clients and our freelancers, and own the management of some actual projects. Working onsite in our HQ office on Airport Blvd, you will lead the Liaison Studio operations for a team two PM's (10% of the role), provide client services to our large corporate technology clients (30%), and be a hands-on PM, yup you own a few projects across web, print, video, and other marcom multi-media vehicles (60%).
Liaison has served as the secret sauce for Austin's leading tech firms' for nearly thirty years. We provide a platform for you to influence growing professionals, build relationships with really creative folks, and deliver some great work for clients.
If you have honed your PM chops in the festive world(s) of advertising agencies, inside of a company studio/creative services group, or as creative/production services provider and still find joy in PM and growing and inspiring others, then this opportunity will surely be a fit.
This position pays based on 5-8 years of relevant professional experience. Liaison offers an excellent benefits package that includes 100% employer-paid medical and dental, paid time off, Wellness program, 401k, and optional pet insurance to take care of your critters!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the Liaison Studio staff comprised of two Project Managers, consulting on project priorities, load balancing, staff development, and leading by example
- Collaborate with our Fortune 500 clients to determine project scope, provide estimates, identify resources and manage the launch of the project
- Manage project budgets and PO alignment (don't worry we have nifty tools!)
- Build relationships with our current freelance resources and expanding the Liaison freelance pool of creatives
- Project Manage a range of tactical marketing projects from intake to final delivery. A good portion of your role will be working on billable projects
- 5-8 years in a role managing marketing/creative projects where you were directly responsible and accountable for a range of deliverables including some combination of digital and some print and multi-media
- 1 year of your total experience should be directly managing a team of two or more in a media environment, creative agency, internal department or design studio where you were fully responsible for hiring decisions, performance reviews, and career advice and mentoring
- Demonstrated expertise in a quick-turn environment for marketing deliverables from intake to final delivery
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Exposure to project management software (Basecamp or others)
- Excel basics
- Ability to advise, mentor, and guide Project Managers
- Our Liaison HQ team is highly collaborative, has a unique sense of humor, and we know we are not solving world peace! We are, however, making our clients look good, providing excellent customer service and we are seeking someone with similar desires.
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's HQ team in central Austin. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on the requirement of 5-8 years of experience.
- 100% Liaison-paid medical insurance premiums (base plan, buy-ups available) - 100% Liaison-paid dental insurance - Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave - 401(k) program with company matching - Life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance - Optional employee-paid supplemental, vision, and pet coverage available