Work directly with the Strategic Marketing Manager assisting with projects
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a temporary opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator who has worked in a mid-sized to large marketing department. We are looking for experience coordinating marketing projects like email campaigns, social posting, event planning (this is not an event job), and interfacing with creative teams for digital deliverables and web updates. Working onsite with our client who is a leader in networking technologies you will be in the Eden Prairie office for about 4-5 months.
This position is W2 part-time, 20 hours a week. We're looking for candidates who are explicitly targeting temporary or project work, so please be sure to clarify how this opportunity fits your goals in the "How does this opportunity fit you" section of the application. Also specifically list the days and times you are available for this work. We are looking for a commitment for set days and times. This is not a come and go situation.
- 2-4 years of experience either with an advertising group or internal team generating marketing materials (internships count)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or related field
- A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects in marketing and creative environments
-Basic understanding of email automation, social media writing, and updating online content
- Experience/exposure to project management tools like JIRA or Asana a plus
- Exposure to marketing automation systems like Eloqua a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite of software; especially PPT, Excel, Word
- If people have labeled you as energetic and as a self-starter who works well independently, and in a team setting, then we're off to a good start
- You have a get it done attitude, and you don't wait around to take action, you move not driven by panic, but by a sense of market urgency
- Your attention to detail is something you are so committed to that you might even be sporting a "Details Rock" tattoo (but not a requirement)!
This is a temporary assignment working as a Liaison employee onsite embedded within our clients' onsite team. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of Minneapolis, be sure to provide unconditional date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on experience.
Limited employee benefits package based on assignment length. Details will be provided at time of job offer. Benefits are available after 30 days.