Lead the creation, project management, delivery and global distribution of both channel marketing collateral and sales enablement tools.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an ongoing full-time opportunity for a Content Strategist leading the creation, project management, delivery and global distribution of both channel marketing collateral and sales enablement tools. Working with creatives and content teams, you will the lead efforts for these projects overseeing the logistics and deliverables from concept to completion including the strategy behind which content has the most impact and building the plan. Working with our Fortune 1000 global leader in the high-performance computing and graphics/gaming products, you will be part of a small, tight-knit team working onsite in southwest Austin.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Focus on content creation to tell product stories at retail to retail sales associates
- Present draft plans for content strategy for sales tools and channel collateral for product launches
- Manage the creation of sales enablement materials and tools such as pocket guides, data sheets, battle cards, and quick reference guides
- Collaborate with a group of highly-talented corporate and agency-based creatives on the development of sales collateral
- Communicate across all levels of the organization and own both channel collateral and sales enablement content plans and deliverable schedules
This full-time opportunity comes with an employee benefits package and includes 100% funded medical and dental insurance, paid time off, wellness program, short- and long-term disability, pet insurance options, will and legal document prep, employee assistance program, and a 401(k) plan with matching.
- 3-5 years of experience working in marketing focused corporate environment leading the management and development of retail collateral
- Previous experience creating consumer retail channel-focused sales associate product collateral and sales enablement tools
- Skilled in working with content and working with creatives for the most effective layout for messaging hierarchy
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and relevant training and experience
- Any experience with HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Samsung, or Sony products a BIG plus
- Project Management software basics
- Technically adept understanding tech hardware (CPUs, GUPs, and gaming units)
- A personality that thrives on collaboration
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 1000 semiconductor and technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate and unconditional local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on 3-5 years experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.