Lead our in-house Liaison Studio team of PM's working with Fortune 500 clients, and creatives on marketing collateral stuff!
Liaison has a full-time ongoing opportunity for a Project Manager for digital marketing collateral to guide our team of Project Managers, build relationships, and manage projects. Working onsite in our HQ office on Airport Blvd, you will lead the Liaison Studio operations for a team of three (10% of the role), provide client services to our large corporate technology clients (30%), and be a hands-on Project Manager and deliver marketing projects across web, print, video, and other marcom vehicles (60%). Liaison has served as the secret sauce for Austin's leading tech firms' for nearly thirty years. We provide a platform for you to influence growing professionals, build relationships with really creative folks, and deliver some great work for clients.
This will be an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with 5 to 8 years of PM and client experience with an advertising agency or in-house corporate setting and likes talking about critters! This position pays based on 5-8 years of relevant professional experience. Liaison offers an excellent benefits package that includes 100% employer-paid medical and dental, paid time off, Wellness program, and 401k with matching.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the Liaison Studio staff comprised of three Project Managers, consulting on project priorities, load balancing, staff development, and leading by example
- Collaborate with our Fortune 500 clients to determine project scope, provide estimates, identify resources and manage the launch of the project
- Manage project budgets and PO alignment (don't worry we have nifty tools!)
- Project Manage a range of tactical marketing projects from intake to final delivery. Sixty percent of your role will be working on billable projects, building relationships with our current freelance resources and expanding the Liaison freelance pool of creatives
- 5-8 years in a role managing marketing/creative projects where you were directly responsible and accountable for a range of deliverables including some combination of digital and some print
- 1 year of your total experience should be directly managing a team of two or more in a media environment, creative agency, internal department or design studio where you were fully responsible for hiring decisions, performance reviews, and career mentoring
- Demonstrated expertise in a quick-turn environment for marketing deliverables from intake to final delivery
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Exposure to project management software (Basecamp or others)
- Solid reputation as a leader/relationship builder and pet lover - Ability to keep things moving, but with a light touch
- An innate desire to be of service to others across a wide range of personalities
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's HQ team in central Austin. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 5-8 years of experience
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.