Lead efforts for sales enablement projects with a highly respected tech leader
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an ongoing full-time opportunity for a Consumer Channel Collateral Manager leading the creation, project management, delivery and global distribution of both channel marketing collateral and sales enablement tools. Working with creatives and content teams, you will the lead efforts for these projects overseeing the logistics and deliverables from concept to completion including the strategy behind which content has the most impact and building the plan. Working with our Fortune 1000 global leader in the high-performance computing and graphics/gaming products, you will be part of a small, tight-knit team working onsite in southwest Austin.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a well-respected and fast-paced team managing the creation of sales enablement materials and tools such as pocket guides, data sheets, battle cards, quick reference guides, PowerPoints, and retail signage for domestic and international teams
- Collaborate with a group of highly-talented corporate and agency-based creatives on the development of sales collateral
- Manage the development of materials for domestic and international meetings both planned and ad-hoc
- Communicate across all levels of the organization and own both channel collateral and sales enablement content plans and deliverable schedules
- Partner with Senior Marketing leadership on the planning and logistics of materials
This full-time opportunity comes with an employee benefits package and includes 100% funded medical and dental insurance, paid time off, wellness program, short and long-term disability, pet insurance options, will and legal document prep, employee assistance program, and a 401k plan with matching.
- 5-7 years of experience working in marketing focused corporate environment leading the management and development of retail collateral
- Previous experience creating consumer retail channel-focused sales associate product collateral and sales enablement tools
- Skilled in working with content and working with creatives for the most effective layout for messaging hierarchy
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and relevant training and experience
- Project Management and creative approvals software basics (Workfront or others)
- Skills in content layout and an eye for optimizing how to make a piece of collateral tell the story succinctly and powerfully
- Skills in creating and managing PowerPoints
- Tech-savvy in that you can understand product specifications after being trained
- Meticulous attention to detail is part of your DNA
- A personality that thrives on collaboration, respect for others, and being of service
- Client and sales team focused attitude
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 500 semiconductor and technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based 5-7 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.